Enjoy the Flexibility of an Online American Sign Language Course
From deaf students and parents with deaf children to the community at large, everyone can enjoy the freedom of learning at their own pace from the comfort of their own home with ASLdeafined. Our online American Sign Language courses are designed with everyone in mind. Whether you’re looking to quickly master a few basic signs or you’re interested in becoming a certified ASL interpreter, ASLdeafined’s online lessons can help.
Why take an online American Sign Language course? Here are just a few key benefits:
- ASLdeafined’s 2 instructors have a combined 30 years experience working with deaf children
- For just $12.95 a month, you can enjoy unlimited ASL lessons
- Online ASL allows you to learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home (or anywhere else you have internet access)
So, just what do you get when you sign up for ASLdeafined’s online American Sign Language course?
- Personal progress chart
- Detailed videos for every lesson
- 3,000 words video dictionary (new words are constantly being added)
- Category-specific lessons (access the info you need quickly)
- Introduction to deaf culture
- New lessons added weekly
The simple truth is there is a huge gap in ASL education. Chances are, there isn’t a reputable, certified ASL course in your area. That’s what makes ASLdeafined such a valuable tool. By simply signing up for a monthly subscription, anyone can gain access to qualified ASL instructors and easy-to-follow online lessons. And with the freedom of online lessons, you can take an ASL video lesson while on break at work, while enjoying a cup of coffee at your local café, or while you have some free time at home.
Every day, the number of people learning ASL is increasing. Jump in the conversation by taking an online American Sign Language course today!